Friday, November 2, 2012

Aidmatrix Travels to New York City, City's Resilient Nature Apparent



I left Dallas Thursday to travel to NYC today to meet with some of our relief partners. You’ve all read the news about the traffic issues getting in and out of Manhattan – it’s no exaggeration. I flew to Pennsylvania and when my connecting train ticket was cancelled earlier this week, I purchased a bus ticket ahead of time. Buses were some of the few methods of getting across the bridge today and the bus terminal was packed. But I had my prepaid ticket, made it across, jumped in a shared cab, changed shoes and tie in the backseat and just got to my meeting on time, suitcase in hand. Amidst this catastrophe, the city is amazingly organized and getting back to work as it always does. Good meetings today, hopeful that we can do more to help.

Keith Thode
COO & CFO
Aidmatrix

No comments:

Post a Comment