Wednesday, September 7, 2011

HLA Reports on New International Transportation Program for INGOs; Grants Now Available

Aidmatrix developed a web portal technology and supporting program infrastructure that aims to match freight forwarders with the needs of International Non-Governmental Organizations (INGOs). The idea, according to Aidmatrix's European Operations Coordinator, Dave Makepeace, is to create an online community where specific transport needs can be packaged and published online for logistics service providers (LSPs) to bid on. The result is not only a targeted, high-turnaround marketplace, but also a system that supports the development of relationships and trust between INGOs and LSPs.

Read the full story at www.humanitarianlogistics.org

Humanitarian Logistics Association

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate It is very nice to see good information in your posting, I was searching the same which you post, thanks now I got my desired information which I was looking for my work.
    international transportation

    ReplyDelete