|Aidmatrix VPs Melis Jones & Amir Tabei virtually attending the User Group|
The meeting followed up on the earlier user group members' meetings at Save the Children’s offices in Connecticut, joint presentations at industry conferences, joint grant applications and many recurring virtual meetings that the team has had throughout the year. Once a year, the team gets together in person in Atlanta to do a full review along with our partners at UPS, who provide great sponsorship and support to this community.
This year’s focus was on the following key areas:
- Technology status review – including the latest versions of the Distribution, Asset and Fleet modules
- Measurements – Surveys, implementation trainings, knowledge assessments, etc.
- Training: Strategies, distance learning, onsite, post-implementation ongoing and staff turnover training
- Support: creating internal support structures for both reactive and proactive support
- Reports: sharing of the best custom reports and dashboards
- User Group Goals: short-term and long-term
- SCM4Good Updates and Roadmap
Many thanks to Tracy Allardice and her team at CARE for all her leadership in helping to bring this group together. Together, CARE, Save the Children, and the Asia Foundation are collaborating to define the standards for humanitarian relief supply chain management. If you are interested in joining the user group, please contact us.
To learn more about SCM4Good for tracking your global commodities & supplies, your fleet, your assets or your planning & procurement, contact us today.