Our partners at Second Harvest Japan have made an appeal for donations of cash and products to help in the disaster relief efforts from the earthquake. Second Harvest Japan is Japan's first national food bank.
* Allergen-free food, food for infants, food for the elderly who need nursing care, food for diabetics;
* Snacks (this would help people psychologically a lot);
* Daily necessities such as portable gas stoves, batteries, flash lights;
* Diapers for children and the elderly;
* menstrual pads, portable toilets, wet wipes, sanitizers;
* Pet food and pet toilets.
For more details, visit www.2hj.org